Myself :

Myself :
Picture of me 1-tile
- Siti Nurliyana Bt. Azmi-
- 8teen y/o -
- Cheras -
"Don't judge me if you don't know who is the real me"

My links

Clickable links :
Facebook
Tumblr

What do i love the most :

What do i love the most :
Cats,making my own quotes,driving,swimming,sports,
singing,get to know people,down to earth attitude,open-minded person,mp3,dancing,lil bit gaming,acoustic,inspired movies/drama series

My music :

My music :
;)

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Bussiness Communication Assesment. :'C

Just now,me & my partner,Syazlin did the bussiness communication assesment. The assesment want both of us interact/talk spontaneously according to the topic given. Guess what,we make it much more complicated ! :'C The topic is about running out of working supplies,plan how to solve the issue & explain the importance of the working supplies. Our lecturer said,we can talk about running out of paper cuz it's a common thing that always happen during work time. It shoud be easy. But,we did mistake by misunderstanding the topic. We thought,it's like an informal conversation & must complaining about the paper is running out in the office. Unfortunately,we're wrong. In the same time,we're so out of idea & i guess we repeated the same story,but just using different words. Lastly when we'd done the assesment,our lecturer explain that we can talk about environmental issues such as we shouldn't wasting papers,make a campaign to everyone & many more. :'C Hurghh ! Me & Syazlin were like feel so terribly sad. But there's nothing we can do. Haihh. WE MUST NOT LOOK BACK ! AAAAAA !