Myself :

Myself :
Picture of me 1-tile
- Siti Nurliyana Bt. Azmi-
- 8teen y/o -
- Cheras -
"Don't judge me if you don't know who is the real me"

My links

Clickable links :
Facebook
Tumblr

What do i love the most :

What do i love the most :
Cats,making my own quotes,driving,swimming,sports,
singing,get to know people,down to earth attitude,open-minded person,mp3,dancing,lil bit gaming,acoustic,inspired movies/drama series

My music :

My music :
;)

Monday, October 31, 2011

Why ?

Hmm. Song mood : Thinking of You by Katy Perry.

I still remember you, a man that used to be my man. But now, there's no more you & me. Why are you like turning back for me. It hurts me alot eventhough as you can see by your ownself, i'm laughing infront of you just wanted to make you feel okay. Imissyoutoo actually, but i can't say it to you cuz it will be so wrong for both of us. :') It's okay, we can still stay as a goodfriend. InsyaAllah.