Myself :

Myself :
Picture of me 1-tile
- Siti Nurliyana Bt. Azmi-
- 8teen y/o -
- Cheras -
"Don't judge me if you don't know who is the real me"

My links

Clickable links :
Facebook
Tumblr

What do i love the most :

What do i love the most :
Cats,making my own quotes,driving,swimming,sports,
singing,get to know people,down to earth attitude,open-minded person,mp3,dancing,lil bit gaming,acoustic,inspired movies/drama series

My music :

My music :
;)

Monday, October 24, 2011

My talkshow for Project & Presentation.


LOL. The first segment. Interview with Vanessa Hudgens : Me ( the wannabe ) Erkk,pfft. I dance infront of the audiences okay. I got the guts. :DD
Me & my partner,Alin chit chat like it's a real talkshow. We talked spontaneously i guess. Blaa blaa blaaa we chat ~~~ We showed to the audiences the trailer of movie Beastly and Vanessa Hudgens is one of the main characters in that movie.

This is our commercial break.


Done with commercial break, it's time for our game segment. The audiences need to dance. Vanessa choose 4person among the audiences. The 4person divided into 2 groups. 1group consists of 1boy & 1girl. So,the 1group must compete with the other 1group to win. Get it ? HAHA.
They dance with this song. Click the play mode*

HOHO. Ikr, such an old song. :p
Conclusion that i can make, the talk show went well. thanks guise for the support. xoxo