Myself :

Myself :
Picture of me 1-tile
- Siti Nurliyana Bt. Azmi-
- 8teen y/o -
- Cheras -
"Don't judge me if you don't know who is the real me"

My links

Clickable links :
Facebook
Tumblr

What do i love the most :

What do i love the most :
Cats,making my own quotes,driving,swimming,sports,
singing,get to know people,down to earth attitude,open-minded person,mp3,dancing,lil bit gaming,acoustic,inspired movies/drama series

My music :

My music :
;)

Monday, June 20, 2011

Three girls that are bestfriends. :)

Today,Fatin,Aina & I went to the city,Kualalala Lumpur for the shopping marathon. Ahaa. Wanted to shopping for our college needs & in the same time i was like,this would be the final meet up between three of us before me & them will step on our foot to our brand new life in colleges. Goshh,it's killing me because it so hard to say goodbye when it comes to. :C Fatin & Aina will still be stay in Kuala Lumpur excepto perfecto for me. Haihh. 'What a perfect exception'. -_-' I'll fly far far away from Cheras,KL to Indera Mahkota,Pahang. This is a heartbreaking scene,man ! Hate it ! But that's how life goes on right ? The wheel of a life will keep on spinning. :C/C: Eventhough i'm absolutely exhausted,but today was totally fun. Thanks guise. ♥ both of you equally the same. :)