Myself :

Myself :
Picture of me 1-tile
- Siti Nurliyana Bt. Azmi-
- 8teen y/o -
- Cheras -
"Don't judge me if you don't know who is the real me"

My links

Clickable links :
Facebook
Tumblr

What do i love the most :

What do i love the most :
Cats,making my own quotes,driving,swimming,sports,
singing,get to know people,down to earth attitude,open-minded person,mp3,dancing,lil bit gaming,acoustic,inspired movies/drama series

My music :

My music :
;)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Why did i renewed my blog ?

I'd renewed my blog last night. & why ? It's because there's too much sad memories that i don't even want to flash it back. Like people always said,"make a new chapter for a brand new life". Okay,i know i'd already left my blog for such a long time. And just for your info,i kinda miss this thing (my blogspot ofcourse). :D It's been awhile now since i left u guise,my readers. Many things happened to me. I've graduated from my high school,i learn how to drive a car until i got my car licence,on the last 13 April,me & my twin but different moms,Amalinna (LOL) had been joyfully celebrated by our lovely friends,i drove back my brother's car from a school & phewhh banyak gilaa lagi cerita yang i couldn't be able to spell it out one by one by myself. Anyway,lepas ni i'll try to steal my time to update my news yea if ada lagi any interesting stories that i wanna share with u guise. Well that's all for now i guess. Will see u guise later. Toodles ;)