Myself :

Myself :
Picture of me 1-tile
- Siti Nurliyana Bt. Azmi-
- 8teen y/o -
- Cheras -
"Don't judge me if you don't know who is the real me"

My links

Clickable links :
Facebook
Tumblr

What do i love the most :

What do i love the most :
Cats,making my own quotes,driving,swimming,sports,
singing,get to know people,down to earth attitude,open-minded person,mp3,dancing,lil bit gaming,acoustic,inspired movies/drama series

My music :

My music :
;)

Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Story of a Girl That Hurts Alot.

Don't hate her. She's not playing around like the other wrong girls you chose & loved before. That's absolutely NOT her. She really do loves you. When you told her like all the girls are bad for you,her heart started to crack slowly. She feels hurt of what had you said and you'll never know it because she's hiding good from yourself. Why don't you see it yet & what are the hell are you still mad about,(moron) ?! She's not even looking for someone else eventhough other boys are trying to steal her heart & her friends told her to forget you. She's waiting for you but you let her down. She may look like a heartless person,but the truth is she's just so good in playing pretend & so do you.

Cool story. Want me to tell it again ? -___-'
:DD