Myself :

Myself :
Picture of me 1-tile
- Siti Nurliyana Bt. Azmi-
- 8teen y/o -
- Cheras -
"Don't judge me if you don't know who is the real me"

My links

Clickable links :
Facebook
Tumblr

What do i love the most :

What do i love the most :
Cats,making my own quotes,driving,swimming,sports,
singing,get to know people,down to earth attitude,open-minded person,mp3,dancing,lil bit gaming,acoustic,inspired movies/drama series

My music :

My music :
;)

Monday, June 27, 2011

Packing up my outfits into my big monster suitcase. Wuu T__T

Guise,only 1WEEK left for me. Then,i will off to Pahang. Hmm. It's million miles away from my home sweet home,Cheras. :'C I started to packing up my belongings day by day before 5 July arrives & kill my soul. Huu. I hate this unstable kinda feeling. I got many types of BAD feeling right now such as sad,miserable,fear,broken heart,nervous,trying to pretend that i'm okay but the truth is i'm not & so much more. :C Anyway,back to the main topic : Who helped me the most for my packing up thing ? The answer is .....MY SISTER ! Thunderous applause*. My sister helped me packed all the clothes. Thanks alot to her. If i do it all by myself for this first time experience,i'm sure it's going to be havoc because i don't think my suitcase will be able to fill all the clothes in. xD

Note to myself : Liyana,you must quickly adapt to your brand new lifestyle in college with a major big different view of life. Is it going to be a picturesque view of life ? Or is it going to be a terrible nightmare ? You have to choose your own path. Take a deep breath & exhale ~
:)